Think you know the greatest footballers of all time? Then we’ve got the job for you! That’s right – the home of the world’s best signed football memorabilia is looking for the world’s best editorial intern!
This role will report directly to Icons CEO Dan Jamieson so send us your CV and covering letter (with the correct usage of capital letters), explaining why you would be a good fit for this internship.
Check below for the full details of what we’re looking for and if you think you fit the bill why not apply now via Gorkana Jobs?
- You will be based at our offices in Kentish Town, London
- You will be paid London Living Wage
- Interviews will take place in early June with a view to starting later in the month
- For more details on the role please contact [email protected]
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- A flawless command of the English language
- A love for – and an in-depth knowledge of – football and other sports
- Strong subediting skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of various social media tools and platforms
- An excellent phone manner
- An ability to work comfortably with content management systems
- Experience of working with Photoshop (i.e. basic design and photo editing skills)
- Foreign language skills are desirable (especially Spanish) but not essential
- Update player profiles, product descriptions and various imagery
- Write copy for adverts and promotions
- Post from our social media channels, including our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- Contribute to the Icons blog
- Assist with the management of our stock levels and inventory
- Get the opportunity for travel and to meet the world’s best footballers and sportspeople