Guess what? It’s giveaway time again! Last month, over 50,000 Eden Hazard fans from around the world entered our competition to win shirt signed by the Chelsea star. Now we’re at it again, offering you the chance to win an amazing prize from another of our official signing partners – Spurs’ fans’ favourite and England‘s rising star Dele!
Icons has an exclusive signing contract with the midfield ace, meaning Icons.com is the only place to get authentic Dele signed memorabilia. But this is your chance to take home a signed and officially UEFA Champions League framed boot completely free!
It could not be simpler to enter this great giveaway and you can throw your hat in the ring as many times as you like. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be in with a shout of taking home this stunning prize.
TO ENTER VIA FACEBOOK:
2) Comment on THIS post from Dele’s page
OR TO ENTER VIA TWITTER:
2) Retweet THIS tweet from Dele
OR TO ENTER VIA INSTAGRAM:
2) Comment on THIS post from Dele
This competition will close at 12pm on Friday November 17th and a winner will be announced in the following days – so make sure to get your entry in before it’s too late!
The framed boot, measuring 34inches (H) x 30inches (W) x 1.5inches (D), comes complete with an official UEFA Champions League Certificate of Authenticity. The COA shows Dele with the boot in question as well as providing the date and location at which the shirt was signed – so you can be sure this is the real deal! For more information, check out the boot on Icons.com.
A fans’ favourite, 21-year-old Tottenham Hotspur and England star Dele has been on a seemingly unstoppable rise ever since his time at Milton Keynes Dons and his range of authentic signed items features in Icons’ flagship memorabilia ranges: our official UEFA Champions League range, official FIFA World Cup collection and Official England Licensed Memorabilia.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Icons Shop Limited (registered in England under company number 06791294 and with its registered office at 65 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LS) (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a Dele Alli Official UEFA Champions League Signed and Framed Black and Blue Adidas ACE Purecontrol Boot (Product SKU ICDASB5UCLF on Icons.com). All entrants will also receive 10% off all Dele Alli signed memorabilia on Icons.com with the discount code delealli10.
- Entrants must be aged 14 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted. Entries will be accepted on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram, provided they fit the entry criteria outlined in these terms and conditions (paragraphs 5, 6 and/or 7). However, entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter this prize draw on Facebook, entrants must “Like” the official Facebook page of Dele Alli (facebook.com/DeleOfficial) and “Like” the official Facebook page of Icons Shop Limited (facebook.com/iconsfootball) as well as commenting on the competition post on Dele Alli’s official page.
- To enter this prize draw on Twitter, entrants must “Follow” the official Twitter page of Dele Alli (twitter.com/dele_official) and “Follow” the official Twitter page of Icons Shop Limited (twitter.com/iconsfootball) as well as “Retweeting” the competition post on Dele Alli’s official page.
- To enter this prize draw on Instagram, entrants must “Follow” the official Instagram page of Dele Alli (instagram.com/dele) and “Follow” the official Instagram page of Icons Shop Limited (instagram.com/icons_memorabilia) as well as commenting on the competition post on Dele Alli’s official page.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
- The promotion is open to entries until 23.59 on 17th November 2017 (the “promotional period”).
- Only one winner will be drawn. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion without prior notice, be it temporarily or permanently.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than seven days following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified within five days of the draw via the social network platform on which they entered the competition. They will be asked to provide a postal address to which the prize will be sent. If the winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid address within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this five-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If the winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within two weeks following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 13.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you. You agree that the promoter may store and use any image and/or comment you post as your entry for this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and icons.com), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Icons as noted above.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.