The home of the world’s best signed football memorabilia is looking for the world’s best Customer Service Manager…
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our customers and their needs as well as the packing and dispatching of all orders across our various sales channels.
Please read through the details of what we’re looking for and if you think you fit the bill why not apply now?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Be able to start as soon as possible
- Have a passion for sport and football in particular
- Have excellent customer service experience both online and offline
- Possess pleasant phone manner
- Have perfect English, written and spoken
It’s preferable, but not essential, that you:
- Have 3-5 years of customer service experience, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- Have experience of maintaining a high customer service ratings or reviews (e.g. via Trustpilot)
- Have experience of order fulfilment for an e-commerce operation
- Have experience of stock management systems
- Have other language skills
- This is a full-time, five-days-a-week role
- Typical working hours are from 8.30am to 5pm
- There may be occasional weekend work at peak times
- You will get five weeks annual leave as standard
- We offer a workplace pension
- You will be based at our warehouse in Christchurch, Dorset
- This role reports to our Head of Operations
- The salary will be £22,000-£25,000 p/a depending on experience
Please note: Icons Shop Limited strongly encourages all employees to be double vaccinated from Covid-19.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter (explaining your suitability for this position and why you’d like to work for Icons in particular) to firstname.lastname@example.org.