Calling all James Tarkowski fans! The Icons.com Fantasy Premier League public league is up and running and open for business!
That’s right, this season we have our very own FPL public league and we want you – yes, you – to join our ranks and battle it out for glory. “What’s at stake?” I hear you ask. Well, that’s the beauty of it…
If you top our league this season you’ll bag yourself a framed shirt signed by one of our Premier League icons. Be that an Eden Hazard signed Chelsea shirt, a Dele signed Spurs shirt or something a little more classic like an Eric Cantona signed Manchester United shirt – it’s your choice. If you win, we’ll invite you to look through our site, pick the Premier League shirt you want and we’ll frame it up and send it to you for absolutely nothing.
Ah, the spoils of victory…
But that’s not all! We’re also giving away prizes to the two runners-up in our league. Finish second and you win a signed boot, finish third and you’ll take home a signed photo.
So, if you haven’t already got a team sorted, get on it right away – gameweek one kicks off with Manchester United against Leicester City and the deadline for getting your team confirmed is Friday 7pm GMT.
Join the Icons.com public league with the code 754916-430005
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By registering to participate in the 2018/19 Fantasy Premier League (the “Game”) you agree to be bound by and to abide by the 2018/19 Fantasy Premier League terms and conditions as outlined under the “T&Cs” tab on the following webpage: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/
- Entry into the 2018/19 Fantasy Premier League public league named “Icons.com” under the league code 754916-430005 constitutes an acceptance of the following terms and conditions and subsequent entry into this competition.
- The Promoter of this competition is Icons Shop Limited (registered in England under company number 06791294 and with its registered office at 65 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LS) (the “Promoter”).
- Icons Shop Limited may choose to award prizes in respect of the competition (“Prizes”). Such Prizes will be available at the discretion of Icons Shop Limited and in accordance with criteria set by it. Icons Shop Limited reserves the right to alter and amend the Prizes or the criteria for winning a Prize, where circumstances beyond its reasonable control require it to do so.
- Prizes are not transferable and are non-exchangeable. No cash alternative will be offered in any circumstances.
- Subject to compliance with these terms and conditions, all entrants are eligible to win the Prizes. However, where an entrant is under the age of 18, they will not be eligible to win any cash element of a Prize (if applicable) and parental or guardian consent must be obtained. Such consent must include confirmation that the parent/guardian consented to the Player’s Entry to the Game and they consent to the Player being awarded a Prize.
- Icons Shop Limited intends (but does not undertake) for the following Prizes to be available:
- The first Prize (“Winner’s Prize”) will be awarded to the Player who, according to Icons Shop Limited’s determination, is at the end of the 2018/19 season top of the leaderboard of the Fantasy Premier League public league named “Icons.com” and under the code 754916-430005.
- The Winners’s Prize will be his or her choice of one shirt signed by a current or former England Premiership or Premier League player from Icons Shop Limited’s stock at the time of the end of the 2018/19 season. The shirt will be framed in an Icons’ Classic Frame.
- The second Prize (“Runner-up Prize”) will be awarded to the Player who according to Icons Shop Limited’s determination, is at the end of the 2018/19 season second on the leaderboard of the Fantasy Premier League public league named “Icons.com” and under the code 754916-430005.
- The Runner-up Prize will be his or her choice of one boot signed by a current or former England Premiership or Premier League player from Icons Shop Limited’s stock at the time of the end of the 2018/19 season. The boot will be displayed in an Icons’ Acrylic Case box.
- The third Prize (“Second Runner-up Prize”) will be awarded to the Player who according to Icons Shop Limited’s determination, is at the end of the 2018/19 season third on the leaderboard of the Fantasy Premier League public league named “Icons.com” and under the code 754916-430005.
- The third Prize will be his or her choice of one photo signed by a current or former England Premiership or Premier League player from Icons Shop Limited’s stock at the time of the end of the 2018/19 season. The photo will be displayed in an Icons’ Black Wooden Frame.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion without prior notice, be it temporarily or permanently.
- The winner(s) will be notified within ten working days after the end of the competition. They will be asked to choose the prizes they wish to receive in accordance with paragraphs 9, 11 and 13. They will subsequently be asked to provide a postal address to which the prize will be sent. If the winner(s) fails to respond and/or to give a valid address within five days of this notification, or decline their prize, the next placed entry of the remaining valid entries will be declared the new winner(s) (however, this five-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If the winner(s) decline(s) their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prizes will be sent via post to the addresses supplied within two weeks following provision of the winner(s’) address in accordance with paragraph 15.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.