Ever wanted to meet Eric Cantona, football’s King of Cool? Silly question, right? Of course you have. Well, now’s your chance to do just that with our amazing new giveaway.
Head over to our official Instagram page, drop our account a follow and tag a friend on our latest post for your chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to the opening night of Eric Cantona’s upcoming A1 Sporting Speakers tour. Meet the man himself before show then sit back and enjoy his unique genius as he opens up about his extraordinary life in football and beyond.
Cantona is known not just for his legendary achievements on the pitch – and adept acting on screen – but also his timely utterances. He always has something to say and, on stage, he rarely disappoints.
At this superb event at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on Wednesday October 24th, Eric will discuss his favourite players, why he retired at the peak of his career, and what it was about Manchester that he loved so much. He’ll also talk about what it was like making the Ken Loach movie Looking For Eric. The show includes a supporting act and charity auction, offering you a chance to buy great signed items in support of Eric’s chosen charity. For more information on the event, click here.
Entrants must be 18 or over. Travel and accommodation for the event will not be provided. For further terms and conditions, please see below.
Can’t make it to London for Wednesday’s show? Not to worry! Eric’s tour is coming to Manchester, Belfast and Dublin. Check out our website for more information on VIP and VVIP ticket packages for each show.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Icons Shop Limited (registered in England under company number 06791294 and with its registered office at 65 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7LS) (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win two VIP tickets to Eric Cantona: The Return of the King at the Hammersmith Eventim Apollo in London at 6.30pm on Wednesday October 24th, 2018.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted. Entries will be accepted on Instagram only, provided they fit the entry criteria outlined in these terms and conditions (paragraph 5). However, entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter this prize draw on Instagram, entrants must “Follow” the official Instagram page Icons Shop Limited (instagram.com/icons_memorabilia) as well as commenting on the competition post, which can be found here.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
- The promotion is open to entries until 3pm GMT on Tuesday October 23nd, 2018 (the “promotional period”).
- Only one winner will be drawn. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion without prior notice, be it temporarily or permanently.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than 24 hours following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the draw via the social network platform on which they entered the competition. They will be asked to provide a contact number with which the Promoter will arrange delivery of the tickets. If the winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid address within six hours of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If the winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you. You agree that the promoter may store and use any image and/or comment you post as your entry for this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Icons.com), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Icons as noted above.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.