**PLEASE NOTE: This competition is now closed and a winner has been chosen.**
Liverpool and England star Trent Alexander-Arnold is giving away a signed boot from recent signing session with Icons.com on his official Instagram page!
Alexander-Arnold put pen to product behind closed doors at a session in Liverpool on February 10th and now he’s giving you a chance to win a New Balance boot signed on that day.
Best of all, it could not be simpler to enter this great giveaway! Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be in with a shout of taking home this brilliant prize.
ENTER VIA INSTAGRAM:
1) Head to Trent’s official Instagram account and find the competition post.
2) Comment on THIS POST, tag a friend who you think deserves to win the boot, and explain why.
The prize is 1 x Trent Alexander-Arnold Signed Red Under Armour Boot (Icons.com SKU ICTAAB1), which comes complete with an official Icons.com Certificate of Authenticity. The COA shows Trent with the boot in question as well as providing the date and location at which the boot was signed – so you can be sure this is the real deal! For more information, check out the boot on Icons.com.
A fans’ favourite, 21-year-old Liverpool star Trent Alexander Arnold has been on a seemingly unstoppable rise ever since he broke through at Anfield and his range of authentic signed items feature in Icons’ flagship memorabilia ranges: our official UEFA Champions League range and official UEFA EURO 2020 memorabilia range.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Icons Shop Limited (registered in England under company number 06791294 and with its registered office at Unit 7, Airfield Industrial Estate, Airfield Way, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3PE) (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a Trent Alexander-Arnold Signed Red Under Armour Boot (Icons.com SKU ICTAAB1).
- Multiple entries per person are permitted. Entries will be accepted on Instagram only, provided they fit the entry criteria outlined in these terms and conditions. However, entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter this prize draw on Instagram, entrants must “tag” a friend to the official Instagram page of Trent Alexander-Arnold (instagram.com/trentarnold66) and comment with reason why the tagged friend should win the prize.
- The winner will be selected by Trent Alexander-Arnold or an elected person on his behalf.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
- Only one winner will be drawn. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion without prior notice, be it temporarily or permanently.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than seven days following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified within five days of the draw via the social network platform on which they entered the competition. They will be asked to provide a postal address to which the prize will be sent. If the winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid address within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this five-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If the winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within two weeks following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with the T&Cs.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you. You agree that the promoter may store and use any image and/or comment you post as your entry for this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and icons.com), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Icons as noted above.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.