**PLEASE NOTE: This competition is now closed and a winner has been chosen.**
Roll up, roll up! We’re giving away a framed Steven Gerrard signed Istanbul 2005 Tribute Artwork on our official Instagram page!
Sketched by portrait artist Del Llewellyn, this stunning print of a hand-drawn tribute was personally signed by the Liverpool FC legend himself during a private signing session.
And now you can win one for yourself or a friend — and best of all, it could not be simpler to enter!
Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be in with a shout of taking home this brilliant prize.
TO ENTER VIA INSTAGRAM:
1) FOLLOW Icons.com’s official Instagram page; and
2) TAG a friend in the official giveaway post; and
3) FOLLOW artist Del Llewellyn’s official Instagram page
The prize is 1 x Steven Gerrard Signed Liverpool FC Tribute Artwork In Black Wooden Frame: 2005 UEFA Champions League Winner (Icons.com SKU A10805BWF), which comes complete with an official Icons.com Certificate of Authenticity. For more information, check out the print on Icons.com.
Very much Mr Liverpool, Gerrard inspired the Reds with epic performances on the grandest of stages over seventeen years of faithful service to the Merseyside club. In the 2005 UEFA Champions League final in Istanbul, “Stevie G” led by example as Liverpool staged an astonishing comeback to beat AC Milan and claim the most sought-after trophy in European football for the fifth time in the club’s history. His range of authentic signed items feature in Icons’ flagship memorabilia ranges, including our official UEFA Champions League range.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Icons Shop Limited (registered in England under company number 06791294 and with its registered office at Unit 7, Airfield Industrial Estate, Airfield Way, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3PE) (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a Steven Gerrard Signed Liverpool FC Tribute Artwork In Black Wooden Frame: 2005 UEFA Champions League Winner (Icons.com SKU A10805BWF).
- Multiple entries per person are permitted. Entries will be accepted on Instagram only, provided they fit the entry criteria outlined in these terms and conditions. However, entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter this prize draw on Instagram, entrants must follow the official Instagram accounts of both Icons.com (@icons_memorabilia) and Del Llewellyn (@llewellynillustrations) as well as tagging a friend in the comments section of the official promotional post.
- The winner will be selected at random by an employee of Icons.com.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
- Only one winner will be drawn. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion without prior notice, be it temporarily or permanently.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than seven days following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified within five days of the draw via the social network platform on which they entered the competition. They will be asked to provide a postal address to which the prize will be sent. If the winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid address within five days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this five-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If the winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within two weeks following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with the T&Cs.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you. You agree that the promoter may store and use any image and/or comment you post as your entry for this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and icons.com), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Icons as noted above.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.